Get a High-Quality Rental Car or SUV from Columbia Gorge Honda
Open Monday-Saturday 8:00am to 7:00pm
1/2 day rentals for $26.50 for smaller vehicles.
1/2 Day rentals for $37.10 for larger vehicles.
Accord - $386.00 with Tax
CR-V - $386.00 with Tax
Inquire About a Rental Vehicle
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Q: How old do I need to be to rent a car from Columbia Gorge Toyota?
- A: 21 years old
- Q: Do I need insurance?
- A: Yes, you need to have insurance.
- Q: What information do I need to rent a vehicle?
- A: You will need to bring a valid driver license, major credit card and a valid insurance card with matching name on all three.
- Q: Can I smoke in a rental vehicle?
- A: : No, Smoking is not allowed. You will be charged a $100.00 smoking fee if rental is returned in such condition.
- Q: Is there a charge for the miles I drive on a rental vehicle?
- A:You are allowed 150 miles per day, an additional 10 cents per mile will be charged if driver goes over 150 miles per day. You may purchase unlimited miles for and additional $15.00 per day.
- Q: Do I need to return the vehicle clean and full of gas?
- A:Yes, the rental vehicle needs to be returned with the same amount of fuel or driver will be charged a $5.00 per gallon refueling fee. Rental driver will be assessed a $189.95 cleaning fee if the interior or exterior of the vehicle requires more than a standard car wash or normal vacuuming.
- Q: I have all of the required information, how do I rent or reserve a vehicle?
- A: To rent or reserve a vehicle just stop by at Columbia Gorge Toyota or call us.
- Q: Are animals allowed in vehilces?
- A:Animals are not allowed in vehicles with the exception of registered service animals for disabled customers. If a service animal will be transported in the rental it must be made known at the time of pick-up. A $100.00 fee will be charged if evidence of animals are present when returned.
$75.00 + $20.00 for Unlimited mileage
$75.00 + $20.00 Unlmited Mileage